About Forward Logistix Partners
Forward Logistix Partners (FLP) is a delivery company that serves the Washington DC Metro Area and is based in Northern Virginia. Our goal is to be a reliable and strategic last-mile delivery partner which strives to have a positive impact on our employees, communities, and partners alike.
Attraction and Retention:
- Our mission is to always attract and retain the best of breed and industry talent by providing a culture where its people are a priority; and together harness the power of teamwork.
- Our Delivery Associates or (DAs) are the life blood of Our Company, and we embrace and cultivate a positive workplace and thriving environment, where smiles can be consistently delivered in harmony.
- (FLP) is seeking both a core group of full-time and part-time (DAs) who are action-oriented, customer-centric & obsessed, who embrace teamwork, and are collaboratively focused.
- (FLP) seeks to grow and develop its team organically and from within, which affords the company opportunities to provide career development and advancement.
- (FLP) utilizes a peer-to-peer model when appropriate to foster camaraderie to compress onboarding and enhance learning to develop top-notch talent.
- Collaboration, Impact, Serve, or (C.I.S): these will be key cornerstones and elements of our culture’s fabric, brand, and business.
- Our environment of inclusion promotes safety and performance by maintaining the highest standards, which is measured, monitored, acknowledged, and rewarded.
- Our incentive programs embrace safety, teamwork, and a spirit of excellence, which inspires team members to be the best version of themselves, personally and professionally.
- We truly cultivate and promote a positive workplace, and a thriving environment, where smiles can be consistently seen, felt, and delivered daily.
- (FLP) seeks to grow and develop its team organically and from within, which affords the company many opportunities to provide career development and advancement.
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation."
- We offer $17.00 to $19.00 per hour.
- You will be given health insurance packages.
- Paid Time Off.
- Bonus program for recognition.
- Training programs for growth and development.
- 4-day work week with weekends required (10 hrs./day)
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License (no CDL required)
- Good driving record (no DUI’s or suspensions in the past 5 years)
- Must consent to drug screen and background verification.
- Able to pass background check.
- Authorized to work in the United States (required)
- Delivery driver experience preferred, but not required.
- Conduct themselves in a highly ethical manner.
- Reliable and accountable
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle.
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in English
- Ability to work alone and in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to operate a telematics/GPS device.
- Have smiles and bring a positive attitude.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K (Employer matching, based on company policy)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time for Training
- Performance Bonuses
- Referral Incentive Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are based in the Manassas, VA area but serve the greater DC Metro area.
We understand that in the package delivery business, teamwork and support play a vital role. Our environment of inclusion promotes safety and performance through maintaining a high standard of excellence which can be measured, monitored, acknowledged, and rewarded.
Yes, we are always hiring and looking for new members to join our team. Please visit the Join Team section to lean more.
Always Striving for excellence, satisfaction & advancement
We Love What We Do.
We understand that in the package delivery business, teamwork and support play a vital role. The key to our success is ensuring that we are a reliable partner for our community. We promise to always provide quality and outstanding service throughout the entire delivery.
Send us any question or concerns you have and we will get back to you asap.
Mon-Sat: 8am - 6pm
Forward Logistix Partners Inc.
10432 Balls Ford Road Suite 300
Manassas, VA 20109
Send Us a Message
"*" indicates required fields